Recently I booked a date with a venue for this summer and they asked if I was insured. I guess they require all of the entertainers they book to carry something called "Public Liability Insurance". I began doing some looking and I've found it hard to find first of all and then when I have found a company that offers it the premiums are astronomical! I'm thinking there must be something I'm missing. So my questions is do any of you guys who are touring have this insurance and if so what kind of premiums do you pay? Appreciate any input



Views: 8

Reply to This


© 2016   Created by Jesse.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service